Saturday, August 7, 2010

Special Offer on handcrafted baby slings for my readers...

I received this email after my latest babywearing post/column ran in the Current:

Krista,
I enjoyed your recent article in Current Noblesville on baby wearing. I wore my first child until he was 10 months old and I found out I was expecting again. My little girl now enjoys being close to mommy most of the day. I just started an etsy store, selling handcrafted ring slings from really hip fabrics. If you would be willing, I would love to offer your blog readers a 10% discount. I have enclosed the links to my blog and my etsy store. If you scroll down a few posts, you can see a few of the slings I hold near and dear to my heart.
Susan Graham
Susan's blog

Spud and Sprout etsy store--10% discount through 9-30-10.  Just mention where you saw this to get the discount.  Feel free to pass on to your friends, too!

Thanks, Susan, for this offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment